Dr. Peggy Kelterborn
Focus of work
- Capacity building, diversity and creativity
- Start-ups, innovation and industrial economics
- Trend analyses, foresight and technology foresight
- Digitisation of education and the economy
- Evaluation of research, technology and innovation policy
After her IHK training and professional activity in the financial sector, Peggy Kelterborn studied business education in Germany and Finland. Afterwards she completed her doctorate as a DFG scholarship holder within the framework of the international research training group "The Economics of Innovative Change" in Germany and Denmark. Afterwards she did research and teaching as a post-doc at the Technical University of Ilmenau. Since March 2019, Dr. Peggy Kelterborn has been scientific advisor at the Insitute for Innovation and Technology (iit).